* Olivia is starting kindergarten
They picked out their out fits the night before. They are all very excited!!
Olivia turned 5 in May. She is in Mrs. Dalton's class
Avery is 6 and will be turning 7 in December. She is in Mrs.Cox's class. Ms Cox is in our ward and I serve with her in the RS presidency. She is the RS president.
Allie is 9. She will be turning 10 in November. She in Mrs. Trimming's class. She is getting so big:).
Livi in her class. She jumped right in and had no fear. She spent all day at school last year, this year is nothing new.
The girls have spent two days in school now. We are still working out the drop off pick up routine. Poor Avery got lost and couldn't find Allie today. She was in the PE room crying. Luckily the PE teacher found her and brought her to me. It was a good thing we arranged for me to pick the kids up today instead of haveing them walk home on their own. I was there help Avery feel better, and we worked out a good meeting spot for Allie and Avery for the after school walk home. Let's hope thing go Better tomorrow!!?? Avery was still pretty nervous about it when she went to bed tonight. She kept getting up and crying about getting lost saying that she couldn't get the day out of her head:(. I told her I would be waiting for her when she got out of class. She said a prayer that she wouldn't be nervous or scared anymore and then she was able to sleep:)
Now we just need to get Livi on board with the walk home. She refuses to walk home because she says it is to far;). Wish us luck.
I think this year is going to be great. I'm excited for everyone. Even Addison will be starting school in a week:).









No comments:
Post a Comment